Getting very frustrated with my Windows Home Server / Squeezebox Server
setup...

Works fine for a day or two, if I'm very lucky, but then connection
problems from Squeezeboxes.  Squeezebox Server Console won't display
and, as often as not, I can't get into the WHS Console either (or it's
incredibly sloooooow).  Restarting WHS usually sorts things out ...
until the next time.

I have Squeezebox Server (Version: 7.5.0 - r30464) running as a WHS
Add-in, and I'm not using WHS for anything else.

Any ideas on what might be causing me all the grief?  Any clues on
troubleshooting?  Thanks.

[Tranquil PC (Atom 330 @ 1.60GHz, 2GB RAM) running WHS with Power Pack
3]

--