Hello,

is there a way to quickly preview the next alarms that are scheduled on
the Radio?

Let me clarify the reason for this question: I have 2 alarms scheduled
at different times every weekday to cater for the various working
shifts of my wife and myself.

To verify the alarms for the next day, before we go to sleep I now need
to activate the Radio, push the 'alarms' button, verify that 'all
alarms' is still set, and then verify that the two alarms that are
scheduled for the next day are still set. This takes a while and is not
really convenient, as the list is quite long.

I know, this extra check might sound like I'm a bit paranoid, but with
two kids running around the house (both love to push buttons) I can
assure you that a double check is sometimes required :-) They already
got me when they accidentally disabled the 'all alarms' option without
me noticing it...

Ideally, pushing and holding the alarm button should show a list of the
next x alarms that are programmed to sound.

Is such a feature possible through an applet, or would this require
in-depth changes to the firmware of the Radio?

Regards,
Hollie.

--
hollie