bluegaspode;549113 Wrote:
> (...) So I guess you'll have to wait a little bit, but it isn't too far
> away that you might get a new firmware (...)
I was curious and manually updated the Radio FW to r8785 by copying it
in the appropriate directory on my Server. The updade went smootly and
my Radio was not bricked  ;)

WOL now works too! My server wakes up by a WOL signal from the Radio 5
minutes before the alarm. Fine so far!

But 5 minutes are just a wink too short for my QNAP TS-509 to finish
booting... (WOL 1 minute earlier would be enough). So the Radio plays
the back up alarm sound...
I wonder if it is possible to change the offset between the WOL signal
and the alarm time.

Regards,
Christian

--
TheRooster2000

*-Transporter // Radio // Controller // QNAP TS-509 Pro // SSOTS 4.8b1
// SbS 7.5.1 Latest Nightly-*