Nicola Tesla;549747 Wrote:
> I have to leave my 1200 watt PC on 24/7 so my SBR (3 watts) can function
If your PC is actually pulling 1200 watts then there must be a power
supply rated to about 1500-2000 watts in there and you are running it
full tilt, meaning you are running a lot more than just Squeezebox
Server for your radio. The only way of pulling that power is your
graphics card(s) going all out.

I understand your frustration with your favorite radio channel not
working, but you need to appreciate that this major change to the way
the channel is streamed is not Logitech's fault. There is a problem
that needs to be fixed, but the developers cannot for see every
permutation for codecs and streaming methods out there.

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!