I still have not been able to figure out what has gone wrong with my
settings. After not being able to fix the apps with basic
troubleshooting I figured the easiest way to get back to square one was
to start fresh. I returned the original Squeezebox to the store i
purchased it from and made an exchange for a brand new one. I set up a
new email account and then a new Squeezebox account. Then I uninstalled
the server from my pc, re downloaded it from mysb.com and reinstalled. I
then logged into the new account on the new radio, reinstalled the apps
and configured them and am now having the exact same issue with the
same apps. So, at this point I am wondering if there are settings that
somehow got changed in my pc that are blocking certain apps from
accessing the network. I also did a reboot of the router just in case,
but nothing has worked so far. Also, when i was able to access the apps
from mysb.com from the remote control i am not able to bring up SomaFM
at all anymore. When I click on it, the page looks like it is loading
then load trhe same page I was currently on, does not bring up the list
of stations anymore.

so, i don't really feel like spending hours on the phone with a tech
agent reading a script, and figured if anyone might have an idea where
to look that would be great.

i don't know how to code, but i c/p some of the dialog if this helps:

404 Not Found
Slim::Control::XMLBrowser::_cliQuery_error (1352) Error: While
retrieving [http://www.slimdevices.com/picks/split/BBC.opml]: [404 Not
Found]
Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (332) Error: getting
http://www.slimdevices.com/picks/split/Absolute%20Radio%20UK.opml
http://www.slimdevices.com/picks/split/SomaFM.opml
retrieving [http://www.slimdevices.com/picks/split/SomaFM.opml]: [404
Not Found]
Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (332) Error: getting
http://legacy.odeo.com/listen/popular/hour/rss.xml
503 Service Unavailable
Slim::Control::XMLBrowser::_cliQuery_error (1352) Error: While
retrieving [http://legacy.odeo.com/listen/popular/hour/rss.xml]: [503
Service Unavailable]

--
under_score