Hi all, on page 12 of user's manual, under "save favorites", I have
followed the 2-step process to attempt to add internet stations to that
list, as the radio only has 6 preset buttons........ when I am listening
to a station I would like to save to favorites, I press the "+" button
per instructions, but the next screen had more info on the station, and
nothing about "save to favorites" icon or a context menu! can anyone
help me on saving these stations on favorites to avoid having to page
thru the home page each time I would like to listen to stations other
than on the presets?? appreciate your alls help!!! thanks!!!

--
spudjoe