Carlito;555276 Wrote:
> Hi ks10,
> I think you got it wrong (or I did not wrote it clear): RBB Inforadio
> is the ONLY station where artwork is displayed on my radio!

it might help the developer that answered your question to answer his
question more fully. not really helpful to point out one station that
works as he doesn't know what stations you expect to work (and since
many stations do not have art work it is hard for him to guess). So it
would be useful for you to pick out, say, 2 or 3 specific stations,
with URL links, for the developer to test on his end.  For example, I
know that radioparadise has artwork, and works for me.

--
garym