coreyo;556192 Wrote:
> It appears that the radio needs to be connected to mysqueezebox.com for
> the alarm to even show up. Is this correct? So if I lose my internet
> connection overnight, the alarm won't work in the am???? This alarm
> clock seriously needs to be connected to the internet to work???
> Seriously??

it needs to be connected to a server (either local or mysb) to set the
alarm.

if your network dies overnight, then you get an annoying sounding
"fallback" alarm.

it clearly can NOT play network radio if it's not on the net....  I
don't know why that would be surprising.  it can not play files stored
on a local server if the server is off.  again, i don't know why that
would be surprising.

--
snarlydwarf