I don't use alarms, but my Radio on MySB or SBS ...

-  correctly maintains Power state (Off or Standby), does not turn
itself on nor go from Off to Standby by itself.
I wonder if Alarms are causing these odd Power state changes?

-  pressing Play or any Preset from Standby state correctly and
instantly plays what it is supposed too

-  no *3-beep* tones here (though I do have all audio beeps turned off
in Settings > Sound Effects)

-  I do still get the Radio self reboot whether playing or just in
Standby (now very rare, maybe once per week as far as I can tell)

-  station art is still dodgy and completely random
Playing same stream:
---  sometimes shows, sometimes not
---  sometimes will show on initial play but then disappears after 5
seconds
---  sometimes will show for hours

WinXP & SBS 7.5.1 & US MySB servers

Suggestions & tips:
-  always reboot Radio after any FW update (press and hold OFF)
-  if switching between SBS and MySB upgrade prompts should not display
if SBS and MySB are the same FW version
-  you can dismiss Radio FW update prompts (annoying, I know) by
selecting Help from the update prompt then hitting the Home button

--
toby10