Hey all. I may be going crazy (according to my wife) but a few weeks ago
my squeezebox radio started making an occasional chirp noise while not
playing and turned off. At first I had thought that my wife or son had
messed around with it and set an alarm but we do not have an alarm set
on the unit. It doesn't happen all the time and goes for days without
making this noise but over the past few weeks I have noticed it on a
couple of occasions. Anyone else have this strange behavior on their sb
radios? My radio has the latest firmware and connects to my network via
wireless.

Thanks for any 'intervention' on this .. ;>

--
ddorbuck