I have a problem that seems not to have been reported by anyone else so
far... Here's the scenario:
- I program the 6 presets with 6 different stations
- Presets 2 through 6 behave as expected no matter how often I press
each one and no matter in what order
- Preset No. 1, no matter how many times I reprogram it and no matter
to which station I set it, causes the programmed station on Preset No.
2 to be played
This is driving me nuts! Has anybody any ideas as to what might be the
cause?

Diagnostics (just selected items, I don't think the rest can be
relevant):
FW: 7.5.1 r8837
HW: 5
Wireless signal: 75%
Ethernet: Not connected
mysqueezebox.com: 98.202.121.131
Ping: OK
TCP port 3483: OK
TCP port 9000: OK
mysqueezebox.com registration: Registered
Squeezebox server: Not connected
Memory used: 46%

--
Amphikaryon