boergars;561695 Wrote:
> Previous owner has removed the player from his account.
>
> Radio > Settings > Advanced > SqueezeBox Information > MySqueezeBox.com
> Info is not to be found in my menu.
> Under Diagnostics the mysqueezebox.com says DNS Failed ,
> and under mysqueezebox.com registration there is nothing...
>
> Yes I have a local Server that works fine.
> When I select a radio station it says Connection reset by local host...

You have DNS issues.  Could you describe your entire network setup?
Computer, router, etc..
Are you possibly using a NAS as your server?  There are known DNS
issues with NAS installs.

I'd start by rebooting every device on your network.  Unplug Radio,
shut down server, unplug router.
Then bring them back up in the opposite order (router, server, Radio)
allowing each to completely boot up before proceeding to the next item.

--
toby10