Häagen-Dazs;565386 Wrote:
> Radio is connected to MySB.com, but cannot switch to Touch. It can see
> my iMac.
> Touch can´t find my Radio.
> Radio is wirelessly connected to my Time Capsule. Touch is wired to my
> main router. Is that a problem?

It sure can be.  If each router is independent of the other than you
have two separate networks, one cannot see the other.
I'd bet if both Touch & Radio were connected via the same router they
would see each other.

I don't use two routers so I'm not sure exactly how to properly set
them up so both are on the same network.
The most common issue with having two routers is that each one is
handing out IP's which can cause either IP conflicts or create two
different "networks".
It is best to make one router handle DHCP and the other not assign
IP's.

--
toby10