Porschefan;565799 Wrote:
> One of the things I can't figure out how to do with "Podcast Player" is
> delete individual podcasts after I've listened to them.
To the best of my knowledge, the app does not support this. The episode
list you see are the currently available episodes that the provider has
stored on their server.  Older ones only scroll off when they remove
them.

Even if you use it as your aggregator and store the episodes on your SB
Server, Juice or any home server aggregator you use has no way of
knowing that you've listened to the episode with your SBR. And Juice
will only update the played/unplayed list if you listen with Juice.
However, you will at least have the ability to delete listened to
episodes manually from the computer, something you can't do with the
app.

In the meantime, you can always campaign to make the Podcast Player app
more intellient.

--
BLatSD