Honva;566545 Wrote:
> Thanks toby10.
>
> I did.  I was thinking the same as I had purged 7.5.2 on the server
> before installing back to 7.4.2.  However, the radio still downloaded
> 7.5.1 firmware.  Probably from squeezebox.com.
>
> I have even tried reset to factory settings and went through cold boot.
> Nothing works.

Something sure is whacky on your end.
I just connected my 7.5.1 Radio to my other computer running 7.4.2 and
it immediately offered the correct 7.4.2 FW update.
Are you certain you are connecting to your local server and not
MySB.com?
In no way should a player connected to SBS get any FW updates from
MySB.com as the player is not even connected to MySB.com when on SBS.

Something you could try is disconnecting your router's internet input
port.  All devices on your network can still interact with each other,
even playing local music on your Radio from SBS.  Obviously you won't
be able to play any internet radio streams.  This will completely
eliminate any accidental connections to MySB.com.

--
toby10