If you live in the Great White North and wish to get a Battery Accessory
Pack, feel free to send me a PM. I am ordering a BAP for a fellow
Squeezeboxer in Canada and might as well see if anybody else needs
one.

There will be no markup, just cost of the BAP, Tax, Shipping to me,
mailing to Canada. From what I have researched so far, the cost will be
about USD $59.08 to me then figure what it costs to USPS to you from
Georgia.

If Logitech or the Administrators have an issue with this post, please
feel free to delete it. But it is additional sales for Logitech after
all.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom