ChrisOwens;568332 Wrote:
> If any of you are still seeing this issue, please create a new bug.
I just did 2 days ago.
>  Andy clearly fixed one reason, but perhaps there are other bugs causing
> the same symptom (incorrect artwork displayed) that we need to address.
> Do be clear what music service (or local music) you are using, and
> whether you are using a local server or Mysqueezebox.com.

I rarely use SBS. I wanted a "stand alone" unit that doesn't rely on
running a PC server full time (but it's nice to have it available when
& if I need/want it).

Try this:
Set:
Preset 1 - http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s51172&partnerId=16
Preset 2 -
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s124583&username=blatsd&partnerId=16
Preset 3 - http://stream2.u7radio.org:8000/listen.pls

Note:
Preset 1 - HAS station artwork
Preset 2 - HAS station artwork
Preset 3 - NO station artwork

Begin with preset 1 or 2 (you may or may not get station artwork, it's
a roll of the dice that I usually lose).  Now press preset 3 (you'll
get the antenna tower since this station does not have artowrk).  Now
return to either 1 or 2.  Neither will display it's artwork after
coming from preset 3.  And yes, sometimes, rarely, it will.

Also, on occasion the station artwork will display underneath the
"Preset #" box that appears right after you press the preset, but the
artwork goes away 3-5 seconds later.

Note that this doesn't just happen with presets (happens with favorites
too), but used presets to make it easy to refer to.

Sometimes, station description text at the top of the Now Playing
display will not change when the station is changed.  It will retain
the prior station's text.

Also, I don't know if this is related:

Settings -> Screen -> Now Playing -> Now Playing Views

The selections for small or large artwork cannot be changed.  You can
unselect one or both, but when you return to the item, both have been
selected again.

(I will add all of this to my bug.)

--
BLatSD