The snooze on my squeezebox radio is not working correctly.  I use
mysqueezebox.com and don't run a local squeezebox server.  I have the
alarm set for Monday through Friday with the snooze set to 10 mins.
The alarm comes on at the correct time and than I hit the snooze.
Instead of waiting 10 minutes the alarm comes back on in only 1 minute,
then I hit the snooze again and the alarm waits 10 minutes, but if I hit
snooze again it will do the something.  I basically have to hit the
snooze button twice to get 10 minutes of snooze time.  Anyone else
experiencing any issues.  The only day in the last few months that it's
worked correctly was the first day after  the most recent update.  I
just deleted the alarm and added a new one, so I'll see if that fixes
anything.

Thanks!

--
thunder3dan