This seems to be repeatable for me (using r9009 and msb.com):

1. I activate the well-hidden Sleep function, I go to sleep, and
presumably the radio does the same soon afterward.
2. I wake up (without alarm) in the morning and hit a preset button for
a DI.fm premium radio station.  It doesn't show the usual "connecting"
stuff, but instead shows old station- and track info, and no art.
Presumably that's last night's info.
3. I hit various preset buttons for other stations in that family, and
hear those stations.  Station- and track info don't change, and are
clearly wrong.  At this point it's "stuck", and nothing I can do (short
of a complete power cycle) will force it to show the correct info.
4. I turn the radio "workaround off" by holding down Pause until it
becomes Stop, and walk away for the day.  Clock screensaver soon kicks
in, making it look "genuinely off".
5. I return at the end of the day, and hit a preset button.  Now it
works properly (almost).  It shows "Connecting", followed a moment
later by accurate-looking station and track info (but still no art,
never any art even though DI.fm reportedly offers it).
6. I hit various preset buttons, and it updates the station and track
info properly (but no art).  Somehow during the day it got "unstuck".

She's a little less deranged with r9009, but still needs work...

--
TJ_