Well, indeed I develop realtime software in the automobile business for
more than 11 years now and if I'd deliver software quality like this,
I'd be either fired or in jail by now. So I figure a job at Logitech
would be kinda relaxing compared to the quality standards I'm used to.
Unfortunately, I guess it would be also underpaid.
Anyway, there's no need to get emotional. It's a plain fact that the
state of the software is a shame. While this might not be the fault of
single developers, it's for sure the fault of the management that is
not able or willing to get the needed amount of people able to do the
job.

--
0xdeadbeef