I know this has probably come up before, but I may have a few other
observations:

1. I have the "stopped" screensaver set to the image viewer.  All fine
and good.  However, when it's showing the slideshow, if I hit the power
button it returns to the menu.  If I hit it again it returns to the
clock.  It should go straight to the clock instead, as a 3 "phase"
power button is ridiculous.  I think this problem has been around a
while.

2. Sometimes (not got to the bottom of the exact pattern), if I switch
off, to standby, the player with the power button, and then - within a
few seconds - spin the big knob, the player comes back to life.  I
think this may be a new issue.

I'm not sure if I should file bugs or what, but was interested in
wether others had seen these issues.  Both of these problems are more
"quirks" then unworkaroundable bugs, but still, they are a pest.

Radio has the latest firmware, and SBS is at 7.5.1.  I have a few of
erland's lovely applets installed, but don't think any of them would
induce these kinds of problems.

FWIW, the alarm clock has woken me up every work day for the last 3
months.  No issues there to report!

--
Aslak3

(SB 2, SB Boom, SB Radio)