lecycliste;572712 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't see how to connect to the www.mysqueezebox.com player. In order
> to use the web remote control.
>
> I can connect to my PC no problem though.  Under "switch library" there
> is no option.  Any advice.
>

> I also don't understand why every time I shut down my "home server" on
> my MAC that the Squeezebox Radio stops working.  I assume this is
> related to the above.
>
> Many thanks
>
> (searched here and read the manual first)

When connected to your home server, go to Settings/Home Menu/. Scroll
down to "Switch to mysqueezebox.com" and select it. Once you select
this, the option to switch to mysqueezebox.com will appear on your home
menu if you are connected to your local SB server.

Now, whenever you are using your home server, the "switch to
mysqueezebox.com" will appear in the home menu. Then, to go back to
your home server, on the home menu, scroll to "My Music" and select it.

--
ciarmer