I have switched from MSB.com to Squeezebox Server due to alarm issues
and artwork freezing. When using MSB.com, I had my alarm tied to a
Pandora Station I saved in Favorites. When I go to add that same
station to my Favorites now, it says "Cannot connect to non-HTTP URL"
or something like that. The only way I can get my alarm to use Pandora
is to have it under Now Playing, and link that to the Alarm.

What am I doing wrong in trying to save my station to Favorites? I can
add internet radio stations to Favorites no problem.

--
zmcmahan