Ikabob;574736 Wrote:
> Just noticed that there is a new baby at Logitech.com. It's a new WHITE
> SqueezeRadio. I kind of like it and even though I have no place for it,
> I am tempted to get one. Maybe there will be a coupon discount soon.
> Congratulations Logitech!
> I think it's cool. Anyone else?

Looks like they are finally looking at other options. When people
wanted different color Booms, I suggested making limited runs of some
popular colors and got push-back saying that Best Buy and others didn't
have enough shelf space for multiple sku's of the same product. I said
fine, sell them only through the in-house website and keep all the
profit not just the wholesale price.

I like the idea. I don't need a White SB Radio, but a Silver (like
brushed aluminum or stainless color), the Beta Red, or maybe a nice
Blue sold only through the website might be nice. And speaking of
aluminum, if there were ever a Boom II, I would pay an extra $100 for
one in a brushed or air polished aluminum case with Touch screen.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio