Vectorz;574845 Wrote:
> Thanks Gary!!! It works!! Thanks so much for your help! There's no way I
> would have figured that out. I can't figure out how to make the SBS
> start automatically on boot up. It's grayed out and won't let me select
> that option. Not a big deal, but it would be nice. Is it better to run
> it this way? Is the connection more reliable than going through
> mysqueezebox server?

Great. But I don't follow the rest of your comment. So you can't get
SbS to start on your computer automatically on boot? Correct. But after
you boot your computer, you can start SbS and run it on your computer?
And when you are playing internet radio, you have your SB player
connected to the SbS running on your computer. Correct?

If this is what you are doing, yes, running your SB players through
your own SbS is typically more stable than running directly through
mysqueezebox.com.  Although the latter works fine for me at my weekend
place.

--
garym