funkstar;576197 Wrote:
> The question is: a stereo version of the Radio, or a Touch with speakers
> :)
Ah... good question.

A Touch with speakers would make much more sense than the Touch, but
personally I would be happier with a radio type screen. I wouldn't use
the proposed device next to my bed as an alarm radio thingy (the radio
is adequate for that, and a better size), and probably use it in my
garage, studio or kitchen, in which case I'd tend to use iPeng to
control it for all but the most instantly required actions (like
turning the volume down/up). Also, a radio type screen would make the
device cheaper. So for me, the radio type screen.

I imagine Logitech would probably make it with a touch screen... but
then the device might work out a more expensive than they'd be
comfortable with.

Upon reflection all I'd really need on a new Boom box with be a nice
big (non-touch) colour screen and a big volume knob.. perhaps a power
button too.  :-)

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen