Hello All,

I've a SB Duet and Radio. They are both wireless connected.

My Radio is next to my router and has a much better connection then my
Duet
But my Radio is a lot of time not connected (red light for the
connection) where as my Duet is always working.

I do not understand what the reason is and how I can fix it.

I read somewhere that you should open port 3483 and port 9000 to enable
playing the SB Radio.

Question 1: Is that true as I have never done that for my always
working Duet?

Question 2: If so, are there settings in the QNAP that needs to be set
to open ports, as I have tried to open the ports
but my port 9000 is still blocked (even if I shut down the complete
firewall, which makes me think that I can set
this in my QNAP)

--
ad6922