Apologies if this has been asked before (I'm sure it probably has), but
my searches here and elsewhere haven't turned up anything.

Is there a way to switch the headphone jack to output a fixed-level
line out signal? It'd be great if this could be done with a plugin, but
if there are some command line switches that can do it, that'd be fine,
too. I just got my radio and love it so far. I plan to use it in the
kitchen, but may want to hook it up to some powered speakers in the
future. I have no major issues using the headphone out, but it'd be
nice to be able to get a proper line out if possible. Thanks for your
help!

--
Pugnax555