I recently bought a SB Radio and am in the process of making it the
controller of a "whole house" sound system. I am coming out of the
headphone jack and using external amps to power in-wall speakers in
several rooms with volume controlled by the Radio (not the amps) using
the iPeng iPhone app, but each room only has one speaker in it and so I
was wondering if I can edit the configuration of the Radio to output a
mono signal out of the headphone jack. I know I can use an adapter to
convert it (that's what I'm doing now), but it'd be nice if I could use
as few adapters and connectors as possible and just do it in the SB
Radio itself. I don't mind SSHing into the radio and making changes if
someone can point me in the right direction.

--
PWB