I have a squeezebox radio that I use to run my "whole house" sound
system. I use the headphone jack output, and then an adapter to convert
stereo to mono (because I only have a single speaker in each room) and
then that signal gets split. One side of the split is plugged into a
small digital amp that powers a speaker in my bedroom and one in my
bathroom, and then the other side of the split cable goes into a
wireless transmitter (that and the prementioned amp are inside my
nightstand) that sends the sound to a wireless receiver/amp in my
kitchen pantry that powers a speaker in my kitchen and one in the room
with my pool table. All of this is controller using the iPhone app
iPeng. It is such a great setup. I just did it all about a month ago
and couldn't be more pleased. See attached pictures. If you have any
questions on exactly what products I used or about the installation
feel free to ask. The sound quality is actually very nice, and it was
pretty cheap. The speakers were $70/pair, the amp powering 2 of them
was $50, and the wireless transmitter and wireless receiver/amp were
about $150 for the set.

|Filename: IMG_3618.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10812|

PWB