aluis;586626 Wrote:
> but...
>
> I need to have my PC on to listen online radio stations?
>
> My idea was to install the radio application, connect the Squeezwebox
> to the router and end...
> Not mandatary a PC running Media Squeezbox Server...yes or not???

You can use Logitech's central mysqueezebox.com server, in that case
you don't have to have any PC running for online radio stations.
However, the alarm isn't reliable for all people when using the central
server. You might be lucky, but ...

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))