When I first got my SBR and set installed the Mediafly app, the fast
rewind, pause and fast forward buttons worked--for the most part.   FF
and FW were a little tricky as I had to push and release and then push
again.  Holding them down for any length of time just reset the Podcast
from the beginning, or, in the case of FF, would jump the podcast to the
next one in the "Popular Channels" list.

At some point, at least several weeks ago, these buttons failed to work
AT ALL.   Once you start a Podcast, you have to listen to it all the way
through.  Needless to say this is annoying as oftentimes I can't listen
to the whole thing and would like to PAUSE it, or at least be able to
come back and FF to the point where I left off.

I have no idea what changed, but I did have some correspondence with a
"Tier 2" Logitech support person on another issue.  I brought this up
to him briefly and he said that this functionality is totally dependent
on the kind of file that the Podcaster is putting out.

These functions still work when I play a podcast through the "Podcast
Player" app--and with podcasts that are also in the Mediafly channels I
have--namely and mainly podcasts from TWIT.

This would lead me to suspect that the problem is with Mediafly, but I
don't know.

Any pointers appreciated.

--
Porschefan