BLatSD;592956 Wrote:
> I think many have found that you should only Power up/down when you want
> to do just that and nothing else.  For example, never turn the radio on
> by merely pressing Play.  Always power on first, then press play.
> Conversely, never power off to stop a stream.  First stop the stream
> with pause or stop, then power off.  Any other operation does cause
> unexpected behavior.

Well, I don't know if what you mentioned above is how the current
behavior was intentionally defined. In fact, if the screensaver is
disabled -- i.e. the Now Playing  or None is selected under
Setting-Screen-Screensaver, or when screesaver is not active, pushing
the Power button will directly turn the Radio off -- i.e. put the Radio
into its Standby mode. This is the more natural way in which people use
the Power button.

In short, the Power button event should always trigger the
corresponding action regardless of the screensaver status.

--
valley_nomad