Apologies if this has been covered recently, but I couldn't find
anything...

When streaming internet radio (SomaFM: Underground 80s, for example),
the now playing screen is stuck at whatever song/artist it was when I
started to play the stream.

Now, the radio station is sending the song info... I can see it on my
Controller, the web console, and even on the Radio if I press the +
button.

I can force it to refresh by pushing the >> (fwd) button, but that also
gives a few seconds of silence as it's refreshing the stream entirely.

Radio is at version 7.5.1 r9218. Server (on a Qnap ts109II) is version
7.4.2 - r30215.

Thanks!

--
justNigel