e3henri;596322 Wrote:
> My main problem is that I dont understand why the Webradio function
> needs to connect to anything but mysqueezebox.com at all.
Huh? It doesn't. You don't need anything other than mysb.com to connect
to internet radio.
e3henri;596322 Wrote:
> Some people mostly uses the PC-less webradio feature and occasionally
> connects to the PC (not always on) to play local MP3 library. But they
> dont want the PC to wakeup just for webradio features
In which case they switch the SB to mysb.com before they turn it off.

If doing that is too much of a problem for you, you may want to look
into the ServerPowerControl plugin. You can configure it to switch the
SB to mysb.com and put the local server to suspend/hibernate/shutdown
after a user-specified period of inactivity on the SB. It can also WOL
the server when needed to access local music files.

--
aubuti