sSNICKERSs;598962 Wrote:
> Today when I come back I have no favorites, radios... shortcut buttons
> make nothing on my Radio (but my Boom is OK !!!). Wifi is OK ! (white
> icon)
> To solve thos I have to shut down and turn on my Radio and then menus
> come back... shortcut buttons are ok.
> It is as if my Radio can't connect to mySqueezeBox.com
>
> OK but it last for months for these problems, from time to time it's OK
> but they occur to offently in EU. Will they be solved on day ?
>

> Happy new yer !!!

Hi there

Does your router allocate IP addresses to your devices dynamically, or
did you set them (in your router) to be fixed. I ask, because
oftentimes a cause of what you noted is a router reboot, causing new IP
addresses to be dynamically assigned to your devices (and the Radio not
to be able to find the router). As I understand it, the menus on a SB
Radio (but not a Boom) are read from the web, so need a live
connection.

If you're not sure how to allocate fixed IP addresses to your devices,
check your router settings.

Hope this helps

Mark

--