I have a Squeezebox Duet and Radio. The Duet needs a Squeezebox Server
to play AAC format streams but the Radio plays them natively. When I
search for Internet Radio streams using the SBS it shows all streams,
but when I search MSB it will not display AAC streams even if it is the
Radio doing the search.

It seems like either all formats should be returned in the search, or,
the search results should vary depending on the capabilities of the
Squeezebox. Right now I have to find the stream using SBS, and
copy/paste the link into Favorites on MSB. Is there any way around
this?

Steve

--
steve781