toby10;603689 Wrote:
> Post a WMA stream that is giving you issues and others can try and
> compare.
> I assume you are connecting your Radio to MySB.com online and not a
> local SBS server on your computer?
> Menu navigation on these players is a very long round trip to the
> server, so if using MySB.com then scrolling through the menu's is going
> from your player all the way to MySB.com then responding back to your
> player.

Here's the URL:
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s76058&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=5d80a7975edbcf661cdafebb759aea9d

But as far as I've tracked it down, it happens with all streams which
are "Windows Media", and is much better with MP3.

I'm using my own local server, but radio goes from Internet. As I
understand how it works, going to some menu option would contact the
server, but just scrolling with the wheel wouldn't. So this is about
the performance of the Radio hardware / CPU / OS, not any communication
I think. Scrolling is very slow when playing WMA, as is any other
action.

--
azaz44