bluegaspode;603484 Wrote:

> So no need to tune anything - the stream (or your internet-connection)
> is flawed at your alarm time.

Hi,

Thanks again for looking at the log. This morning at 6.30 the alarm
worked fine. I had made no changes.  I have attached the log.  The only
thing that is strange is that I still get that "network thread timeout"
message in the log:

Code:
--------------------

  Jan 19 06:31:02 squeezeplay: WARN   applet.AlarmSnooze -
AlarmSnoozeApplet.lua:420 _pollDecodeState(server): audioState is 1
  Jan 19 06:31:02 squeezeplay: WARN   applet.AlarmSnooze -
AlarmSnoozeApplet.lua:241 alarm_sledgehammerRearm(_pollDecodeState): server
alarm in progress - audioState is 1
  Jan 19 06:31:08 squeezeplay: WARN   net.thread - NetworkThread.lua:146
*network thread timeout for Task(SocketHttp {Our music_Request}(R))*
  Jan 19 06:31:11 squeezeplay: WARN   applet.AlarmSnooze -
AlarmSnoozeApplet.lua:420 _pollDecodeState(server): audioState is 1

--------------------

It is true the Radio is connected using Wlan - and the connection is
not the best - about 50% bars on the indicator.  But then again - I
practically never have a problem in selecting radio station and it
plays with a few seconds.

I have now tried to change the starting of the alarm to be 6:28 instead
of 6:30 in case that it relates to a slow Internet stream exactly at
6:30 due to many Internet Radios using the stream at the same time.

I will post more progress! :-)

Jesper

|Filename: messages.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11193|

jaaen