Hi guys,

I have this exact same issue but no amount of air seems to solve the
problem. From my research this looks like it could be a firmware issue
but, after a factory reset, I can't get beyond the setup menu in order
to connect to the web and download a new version. I can't even rollback
the firmware. Are the above details correct?

Any help on this would be great. Or, if anyone has a tip in order to
connect to the Squeezebox remotely without having to connect it via the
device's software, that would be handy too.

Thanks,

Ben

www.benharvell.com

--