Hi to all SB Radio owners who used the great Custom Alarm Window Patch
by Erland.
Does anyone of you also have the problem that the patch stopped working
some Nightly Build versions of SbS ago?

It seems that Logitech changed the standard alarm window so that
Erlands great patch does not work anymore...

Due to this issue I cannot see what time it is when I wake up in the
morning because I'm short sighted.
When the patch was still working I used the "Classic Clock" design
which had bigger numbers and was easier to read without my glasses...

Is there a fix?
Maybe Erland can help!

Bye,
Christian

--
TheRooster2000

*-Transporter + Touch + Radio + Controller // QNAP TS-509 Pro + SSOTS
4.9.1 + SbS 7.5.2 Latest Nightly-*