I'm having an issue where my SB Radio (7.5.3 latest) is causing all my
SB servers (Touch and 2 PCs running Win7 x64) to hang. At first I
thought the issue was the TinySB on the Touch, but now I'm having the
same issue with my 2 PCs. Both PCs are wired, and the Radio is wireless
with a 100% signal.

I'll start the SB server and connect the radio (switch library). Within
a few minutes the SB server will start consuming 50% CPU and become
unresponsive to requests. I can restart the server (I actually have to
terminate the process from task manager, or in the case of the Touch,
reboot) but within a few minutes of reconnecting the server will hang.

I've reset the radio to factory defaults and I'll do some more testing
tonight. The radio seems to work fine when connected to
mysqueezebox.com so I don't understand why it is hanging my local
servers. Any thoughts or suggestions?

--
steve781