Guess I'm experiencing the same problem as the OP.

Since two weeks or so I'm trying to find the root cause of occasional
wake ups of the PC running Squeezebox server. I only could see that in
the Win7 PC's event log an unknown source is causing the wake up always
a few seconds after falling asleep.

Up to now, I suspected other devices in the network. But the begining
of these problems could correlate with upgrading the server and the
radio to 7.5.3.

But in my case it doesn't happen every day. On some days, the server PC
is sleeping as expected and only wakes up after deliberately switching
on the radio from standby. But on some days the server PC is waking up
every half an hour (the configured time for going into standby mode)
without anybody listening to the radio.

Unfortunately I couldn't see the radio showing its home screen for a
short time as described by the OP. Will have to watch for this.

--
reinholdk