I have a SB Touch, Boom and Radio.  All 3 are only a few months old. I
always play all three synched together connected to a local Squeezebox
server running on a HP EX485 home server.  Recently, the radio will
drop from the synch stream and just stop playing.  It is still
connected to the network because I can use SqueezePad to turn it off
and back on.  When it comes back on it rejoins the synch stream and
starts playing again.  However, this happens every 3 or 4th song and it
is really getting annoying.  I've reset the radio to factory default
settings and then installed the update but the problem persists. I've
verified I don't have an IP conflict but am running out of ideas. Has
anyone ever heard of this or have any suggestions?

--
realcodeguy