I'm not running any processor intense plugins.  As a matter of fact,
shortly before I bought the slim devices I replaced the system hard
drive in my media smart server and it screams now.  My CPU utilization
is usually around 10-13% when I'm accessing the SB library. I am
running My Movies 4 pre-release which uses SQL, but since I recently
rebuilt the server I haven't had a chance to reload all my titles so
the library has less than 50 titles.

Tonight, I uninstalled the SqueezeBox Server add-in and re-installed it
hoping for the best, but that didn't do any good. It will be interesting
to see how the new radio that will be here tomorrow behaves.  I'll post
back once I know something.

--
realcodeguy