kloach;615032 Wrote:
> Suddenly my radio doesn't display the artwork for the selected preset
> radio stations, I just get the default radio tower. I tried restoring
> factory settings and installing everything again, didn't help.  I do
> get the artwork when using the squeezebox server but not when using
> squeezbox.com. Any ideas on what I can try. Thanks

I'm new to Squeezebox (12/2010) but this has been a problem for me all
along. I finally gave in and setup a SBS and never looked back. There
is a trick to get the art work but it involves extra key strokes every
time you change the stream. After selecting a stream push Stop, Home,
Now Playing, then Play. It appears to be some kind of timing issue
between the device and mySqueezebox.com. There is a bug logged for it,
if that means anything.

Steve

--
steve781