I've run across some very strange behavior with my SB Radio. I created a
playlist using the SB Server Web interface of 12 songs from different
albums. To start the playlist I select it with the wheel, then select
the first song. The album art is displayed as is the play arrow, but
the music does not play.

I've found a work around in using the play button while the playlist
name is selected. This behavior is very differnt from everything else
in the UI. Normally pushing the wheel while displaying a song or radio
station plays that item.

Is this a bug in 7.5.2, or do I just not understand the SqueezeOS UI?
Thanks,

Steve

--
steve781