Everything seemed to be working with SBS 7.5.3 until I bought a SQ Radio
and started streaming extensively radio for the first time. Since then
I've had SBS crash multiple times while streaming certain radio
stations, and I have to reboot the server to get SBS back up and
running. Good to see I'm not alone with this problem. I'm trying 7.5.4
first, and it that causes problems. I'll drop back to 7.5.2.

--
vrette

(2) SB Touch, (1) SB3, (1) SBR, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic,
B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, SB Server - Asus E35M1-M
PRO, Win 7 64 bit, and a bunch of other stuff...