Hi,

I have two SB3 and one new Radio in my hidden wireless network. One SB3
wired, the other on the wireless network on the 2nd floor of the
building, the radio wireless on the 1st floor, 4 metres from the
802.11n access point/router.
Network is hidden, SSID 6 is used. Just one other wireless network
around here (I live on the countryside).
I have never had any issues with the SB3's finding the network and
connecting to it (WPA&WPA2-protected), but when first connecting the
radio, it didn't want to connect at all. I entered the network name,
but still no luck connecting to it. It was first when I made it visible
and unprotected that it wanted to connect. Then I could hide it and
protect it, and enter the details in the radio. Then it all worked.
Now it has been running for three weeks. Not flawlessly though.
However, all of a sudden it lost its connection to the wireless net and
now I'm back to where I started. Except now I can find the network name
in the settings in the radio. It's all there, but when trying to
connect to it, it says it cannot connect.

I'm running 7.5.4 - r32061 on a Windows Home Server.

Please help...

--
nicky6