eric-a;626142 Wrote:
> What gives??  The squeezebox duet shouldn't be messed up by N mode
> communications, should it??

No, it shouldn't. N-mode should be 100% backwards compatible with
G-mode units. I suspect your router is doing something non-standard.

What wireless channels are you trying? I know that some Squeezebox
units have problems connecting to channels 12, 13, 14.

Can you set up your old router to use with the Squeezeboxen (and other
G units) while keeping your new router for your laptop(s) (N-mode
units)? That would give you the added benefit of more bandwith total,
as long as you see to that the channels 'don't overlap'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels).

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch + duet + boom + radio / wrt160n/dd-wrt / sbs 7.5.1 or
higher/win7(32b)/avira free